Why artificial turf for gardens?
- Life span ranges between 15-20 years.
- Save more than 90 of water consumption used for natural turf.
- No need for periodical maintenance and unlike natural turf save cost of maintenance workers.
- Does not host harmful insects andneither change the color nor ripped from its roots with the passage of time.
- Free of mud and causes of skin irritation which normally exist with the natural turf.
- Resistant allergy, and this is another advantage for persons affected by hay fever.
- Characterized by tenderness and safe for skin.
Advantages of Artificial Turf in the Gardens
- Environment friendly.
- Protects children from the hazards of falling.
- High resistance for atmospheric factors and high temperature, especially in the GCC region.
- Easy to clean using the normally available cleaning materials.
- Anti slipping and available in many different attractive colors.
- Its cost is minimal compared with natural turf, which needs periodical maintenance.
- No irrigation or chemical fertilizers.